Renegade Rosé 2015 BottleRenegade Rosé 2015 Label

Renegade Rosé 2015

80% Syrah, the remaining 20% is a blend of Cinsault, Counoise and Grenache. On the palate it is a dry rose with bright flavours of cherry, melon and kiwi. One of the best pairings for this wine is a beet salad with goat cheese. Don’t forget to pack a bottle of chilled Rose and this beet salad on your next picnic!

 Producer Sleight of Hand Cellars
 Region Columbia Valley
 Country United States
 Varietals Syrah (Shiraz)CinsaultCounoiseGrenache
 Alcohol 11.6% alc/vol
 Vintage 2015

What are you drinking tonight? Make sure to review the wines you’ve tried on Just Wine — thousands of other Just Wine users rely on reviews just like yours to help them pick their next best wine!

Local Deals

Click to set your location and we will show you if there are deals for this wine in your area.

Community Reviews

4 out of 5 starsReviewed on June 21, 2018

Very nice clear rose, slightly sweet but not overpowering.  Great price, great wine.

4 out of 5 starsReviewed on June 05, 2018
Only CO-OP Private Locker Members can see this exclusive review.

About the Producer

Sleight of Hand Cellars
Winery

Sleight of Hand Cellars

Walla Walla, Washington, United States Walla Walla, Washington, United States

In July of 2002, Jerry and Sandy Solomon were at the Sun Valley Wine Auction, enjoying the wonderful weather and tasting some incredible wines. They happened upon a table that was occupied by none other than Trey Busch, who was then making the wines for a small Walla Walla winery. Along with the amazing...

More by the Producer

More Rosés

Top