Quinta de Pancas was founded in 1495 by the Guimarães family and remained under their ownership up until 2006, when Companhia das Quintas acquired it.
Located in Estremadura, “Alto Concelho de Alenquer” next to the Pancas Village, the property is noticeable for the architecture of the manor house, especially the entrance arch and its panels with tiles from the 16th Century.
Quinta de Pancas has a tradition and history of producing quality wines. The microclimate of the hillsides towards the east is ideal for the ripening of noble great varieties, including Touriga Nacional and Cabernet Sauvignon. Sunny days and fresh nights result in very generous wines, of aromatic flavours and balanced structures.It has approximately 50-ha of vineyards, where white and red wines of national and international notoriety and recognition are produced.
Just Wine partners with the finest bars, restaurants, wineries and retailers from around the world!