Constructed in 1895 The Grand has seen a lot in its time – from devastating fires to torrential floods, our Grand has stood proudly for over 100 years as the backbone to the Warrandyte township.
A bar to lean on, an empty stomach to satisfy, a meeting place for locals, a destination for the culinary curious – we are all about good food and good times.

Just Wine partners with the finest bars, restaurants, wineries and retailers from around the world!