It was in 1978 that the Domain Fougeray de Beauclair, a family business, came to life after the purchase and the vineyard rental system of renowned Burgundy appellations in the Côte de Nuits and in the Côte de Beaune such as “Bonnes Mares Grand Cru”, “Clos Marion” (Monopole de Fixin), the red and white Saint-Jacques (Pinot Noir et Pinot Blanc de Marsannay), Vosne Romanée, Gevrey Chambertin…
The Domain Fougeray de Beauclair's philosophy has always been based on the option of “top quality”.
We also use different working methods which have made it possible for our wines to hold the top ranks among the most prestigious Burgundy Domains.
The methods used at the Domain Fougeray de Beauclair:
• Our grapes come from best-oriented plots and vineyards,
• There is limited output and strict sorting of the grapes,
• Long vinification under heat control,
• Maturing in new or recent wooden barrels,
• Regular check-up of our wine batch,
• Our wines are usually lightly-filtered before the bottling process,
• We use authentic, heavy and smoked glass bottles (for a better preservation of the wine) and wooden crates or boxes.
These methods have enabled the Domain Fougeray de Beauclair's wines to be offered in the finest restaurants, cellars and in specialized shops all over the world.
Just Wine partners with the finest bars, restaurants, wineries and retailers from around the world!