An average day in the life of a brewer isn't as glamorous as one might think. 90% of your day is janitorial work. The other glorious 10% is what gets us out of bed every morning and keep us awake at night, studying, thinking, and tinkering. Beer is a profession and a lifestyle. We love beer. A lot. It makes us happy. Really, really happy. Once upon a time, not too long ago, we were detroit's first nano brewery. We graduated from 4 barrel batches last year, and it seems like we're always buying more and bigger tanks. PS - Cider is on the way. That makes us happy, too.

Just Wine partners with the finest bars, restaurants, wineries and retailers from around the world!