Wondering how to make White Wine Sparklers for your party? Good ‘ol Martha Stewart has whipped up a pretty awesome grapefruit-sparkler combo, but we also took liberties in modifying it a bit. Check out how to make these delicious white wine sparklers below:
The Best White Sparklers Recipe
Ingredients For White Wine Sparklers
1 cup gin
4 teaspoons honey (sugar can be used as a substitute)
1/4 cup fresh grapefruit juice (Freshly squeezed Persian limes can be used as a substitute)
1 bottle dry sparkling white wine or champagne (Prosecco is a good and budget-friendly option!)
Lots of ice
6 lemon slices cut thinly
How To Make White Wine Sparklers
- Grab your punch bowl or large pitcher and combine gin and honey (or sugar).
- Stir until the honey is well-blended or the sugar completely dissolves. We recommend around 1-2 minutes stirring time.
- Add the grapefruit juice or freshly squeezed Persian limes and the bottle of sparkling white wine or champagne.
- Stir again for a few minutes to combine.
- Fill your wine glasses with ice and the white wine sparkler mixture and top off with thin lemon slices. *Cheers*
Recipe and White Wine Sparkler image courtesy of Wine Cellar Innovations.