Looking for a sweet treat for Valentine’s Day? This delicious white chocolate candy bark recipe makes the perfect V-Day treat that will steal the heart of your valentine! It also makes a great treat for sitting at home, drinking wine and watching romance movies alone. However you plan to spend your valentine’s day, make sure this White Chocolate Pretzel Bark is part of it!
How To Make Chocolate Candy Bark
Ingredients For Valentine’s Day Candy Bark Recipe
- White Melting Chocolate
- Pretzel Rods
- Valentine’s Day Candies (M&M’s, Candy Hearts & Cinnamon Hearts)
- Parchment Paper (or wax paper)
Instructions For Valentine’s Day White Chocolate Candy Bark
- Melt your chocolate (for an added touch add a few drops of red food colouring).
- Place wax paper into a square pan and pour melted chocolate onto wax paper
- Crush pretzel rods into pieces and place candies and pretzel pieces all over the melted chocolate.
- Freeze for 20-30 minutes.
- Once frozen,remove bark from freezer and break the Valentine Bark into pieces.
White Chocolate Candy Bark Wine Pairing:
This would sweet treat would pair nicely with a Moscato D’ Asti!