Champagne Sangrias are the perfect wine cocktails for people who love bubbly. Whether you’re looking for a holiday cocktail to serve at your New Years’ party, or looking for things to do with frozen champagne, these champagne sangrias are guaranteed to be a crowd pleaser.
Don’t throw away that frozen champagne!
Accidentally left your champagne in the freezer for too long? Don’t let that frozen champagne go to waste. Put it to use with this delicious Champagne Sangria recipe!
Ingredients For The Best Champagne Sangria
– 1 bottle of Champagne (Frozen Champagne? Add it to your sangria!)
– ½ bottle of club soda
– 1 lime
– Lots of Fruit (Check out our list of the best fruit combinations for sangrias)
– 2 oz St-Germain Elderflower Liqueur
– 4 oz Vodka
– 2-4 cups of Ice
Champagne Fun Fact:
Champagne is only really “Champagne”, if it’s made in Champagne, France. That being said, it can have a pretty big price tag on it. So, don’t be afraid to use sparkling wine as a substitute.
How To Make A Champagne Sangria
- Pour Champagne in the pitcher and add the juice from one lime. Add the vodka and St Germain, then throw in frozen fruit.
- Stir contents together to disperse flavours and ingredients. Chill for at least 1.5 hours.
- Add about a half bottle of club soda just before serving.
- As an added bonus, left-over club soda goes great with St-Germain Elderflower Liqueur; add about shot of St-Germain Elderflower Liqueur to a glass of Club Soda.
Consume with caution – the drink is amazingly refreshing and doesn’t taste boozy; 2 or three later, with all of the fruit in your belly, and you’ll need to be hailing a cab if you’re going home!