(Posted with permission from Jen’s Reviews)
Ingredients For Wine-Braised Pork Tenderloin:
1 kg of pork tenderloin
1/2 onion, thinly sliced
1 stalk of celery, chopped
1/2 tsp. of table salt
1/2 tsp. of ground black pepper
1/2 tsp. of powdered garlic
2 cups of red wine
1 packet of ready made gravy mix
Cooking Directions For Red Wine-Braised Pork Tenderloin:
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Place pork in a large baking dish, and season the meat with garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Place onions and celeries on top of the meat, then pour wine all over it.
- Bake the pork tenderloin for 45 minutes.
- After baking, remove the pork tenderloin from the large baking dish, and transfer to a large platter. In the baking dish, mix the gravy mix , wine and cooking juices. Stir the mixture until it thickens. Slice the pork tenderloin into desired sizes and cover with gravy.
- Serve and enjoy! I recommend that you eat it with baked potatoes.