Mango Chardonnay and Goat Cheese Tart Recipe
Ingredients For Parmesan Crust Dough:
- 5 ounces cold butter in cubes
- 3.5 ounces grated Parmesan cheese
- 3.5 ounces almond powder
- 1.7 ounces all purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Pinch of black pepper
- 2 egg-yolks
Directions to Prepare Flakes:
- Mix slowly in the mixer with a pedal attachment flour and cold butter cubs till you get rough flakes.
- Add the almond powder, Parmesan cheese, salt and pepper. When the flakes seem even in size,
- Add and combine the yolks. Wrap the dough with a clinging nylon and cool at least 2 hours.
- Roll the dough to 0.2 inches thickness and cut 6 individual rings, with a ‘ring” – 2.7 inches diameter.
- Bake inside the ring – in a medium heat till golden – brown approximately 10 – 12 minutes. Release the rings and cool.
Ingredients For Goat Cheese – Blue Cream
- 5.3 ounces ricotta cheese
- 3.5 ounces Roquefort cheese (blue)
- 3.5 ounces soft goat cheese
- 6 tablespoons of Mango Chardonnay Preserve
Directions to Prepare Goat Cheese Blue Cream:
- Cream all the ingredients in the mixer or even with a fork until the texture is smooth.
- Arrange 1 tablespoon of Mango Chardonnay preserve on each baked circle
- Pipe the cheese cream with a piping bag tip no. 10, in spiral shape starting from the center, until all the Mango Chardonnay preserve is covered by the cream.
- 1.7 ounces of cheese to a tart
This dish is best served with a fresh baby leaf salad. Arrange spoons of Mango Chardonnay preserve and blue cheese flakes on the salad and top with a classic vinaigrette dressing.
Shared from Tishbi Winery