(Posted with permission from Jen’s Reviews)
Ingredients For Cheesecake Wine Jellies Recipe:
3 tbsp of melted unsalted butter
7 pieces of graham crackers
1/2 cup of organic sugar
1 tablespoon of organic sugar
1 medium to large egg
1 medium egg yolk
¼ tsp of salt
10 ½ oz log of softened fresh goat cheese
1/2 cup of crème fraîche
2 tbsp or 5 oz of crème fraîche
Wine Gelée Ingredients:
Baking Directions for Wine Jelly Cheesecake Recipe:
- Preheat your oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place a parchment paper on a baking sheet. Create four pieces of 3-inch circles with a shirt cardboard.
- Spread butter on the insides of the four 3-inch circles and 2 ½ inch in depth ring molds.
- Using a food processor, grind the melted butter with the graham crackers, add a tablespoon of the sugar.
- Place the molds on the baking sheet that you have lined with parchment paper, then place the cardboard rounds on each mold’s bottom. Trim the cardboard to make it perfectly fit.
- Distribute the crushed graham crackers with butter on each mold, and then firmly press them to compact. Bake it for about 10 to 12 minutes, and set aside to cool.
- While waiting, using a bowl, and a handheld mixer, beat the egg yolk, egg, salt and the remaining half cup of sugar at medium-low speed for about 2 minutes or until it becomes pale and fluffy
- Include the goat cheese and continue to beat to make it smooth. Add in the in the crème fraîche, fold gently. After doing so, transfer the mixture into the graham molds and smooth out the top.
- Bake until the cheesecakes are set or for about 25 minutes, prevent it from browning. Set aside the cheesecake for 10 minutes to let it cool, and then refrigerate for at least an hour, or until it it chilled.
- Boil a cup of water then dip a sharp knife into it. When the knife heats up, remove it and dry it immediately. Gently pass the blade around the each cheesecake edges. Carefully press the cardboard bottoms of each mold to get the cheesecake out of the molds, replace the removed cheesecakes into another baking sheet.
- Cut four strips of parchment paper that are long and high enough to cover the edges of the cheesecakes. Wrap each cheesecake with the parchment paper strips to help them keep their shapes. Make sure to secure it with a tape.
- In a separate medium bowl, combine cold water and the gelatin powder and gently combine by stirring. Microwave the gelatin at medium power until the gelatin full melts or for about 20 seconds.
- In separate ramekins,Pour the 4 different types of wine. Include 2 tsp of the white sugar to the rosé; and also to the Pinot Noir, microwave the ramekins for about 18-20 seconds. After microwaving stir gently to fully dissolve the sugar.
- Pour 1 tsp of the previously melted gelatin into each of the 4 wine ramekins. Set the wines aside and let cool completely. Each ramekin of wine jellies gets poured on one of the cheesecakes you made. Refrigerate it for about 20 minutes or until chilled and set.
- Gently remove the parchment molds from each cheesecake and serve!
Did you like this Cheesecake Wine Jellies Recipe? Want to view more dessert & wine recipes?