(Posted with permission from Jen’s Reviews)
Ingredients For The Best Cherry Wine:
3 kg of clean washed cherries
4 litres of drinking water
2 kg of organic white sugar
1 tablespoon of brewing yeast
How To Make Cherry Wine:
- Clean the cherries with running water thoroughly, make sure to remove the stems.
- Pour boiled water onto it and put them under a wine press for five to six days.
- Pass the cherry juice through a cheesecloth to remove the pulp. Add yeast and sugar to begin with the fermentation process. Add a bit of lemon juice if you want.
- Set the jug in a dry and warm place during the fermentation.
- The process is done after fermenting for several weeks. Shake the jar and let it ferment for another four or five months to finish making the wine..
- Transfer the wine into separate wine bottles let them ferment for as much as you prefer.
- Other from plainly drinking the wine you made, you can also add it to any dish that you cook. The wine would add a unique taste to your dish!