Grab some wine from your favourite alcohol distributor and get ready for the summer with wine slushies. These slushies are the perfect way to unwind and cool off for the incoming hot summer nights. All you need is a blender and some good glasses and cups. Get your summer lovin’ and have a blast with these easy to follow recipes.
Get Instagram ready with a Frose’. As early as the 1950s, frozen blended cocktails became a staple for warm weather. The icy pink berry blast of the Frose’ a sweet and frozen approach to this blushing wine.
Ingredients for this fresh Frosé:
– 1 bottle of Rosé
– 2 cups of strawberries (or your berry of choice)
– 1 tablespoon of sugar
– ½ cup of vodka
– 2 tablespoons of grenadine
How to make your new favourite Frosé:
- Prepare the Rosé by pouring a bottle in a plastic container. Place the lid and freeze the wine for a few hours until the desired slushy consistency is achieved.
- Grab your 2 cups of strawberries, and 1 tablespoon of sugar and puree them in a blender. Let the berries rest in room temperature until the berries release their juices.
- In your blender, combine all the ingredients including the vodka, grenadine and Rosé slushy. Blend your mixture on high to get the smoothest possible blend.
- Pour your Frosé in your favourite glass and garnish with berries if desired.
The memories of a summer lemonade can be recreated with this citrusy Frosé recipe. Lemons are refreshing and nostalgic when enjoying a summer day. Keep up to date with this modern and mature take on the classic lemonade.
Ingredients for this Lemonade Frosé:
– 1 bottle of dry Rosé
– ½ cup of dry rose’ and sugar (Rosé syrup)
– 1 cup of fresh lemon juice
– Freshly grated lemon zest
– Fresh slice of lemon for garnish
How to make your new Lemonade Frosé:
- To prepare the Rosé syrup, add ½ cup of dry rosé and sugar in a pot over medium heat. Whisk until the sugar is dissolved and the mixture starts to form bubbles. Immediately set the rosé syrup aside and let it rest.
- Freeze your dry Rosé until it becomes a slush consistency for a few hours.
- Combine the frozen Rosé, Rosé syrup, lemon juice and lemon zest in the blender. Blend to perfection. If the slush consistency begins to melt, don’t be afraid to add more ice.
- Serve into glasses and garnish with a sliced lemon.
Brunch Time Mimosa Slush
Amp up your brunch game with this smooth take on the mimosa. The citrus and peach blend balances the flavour and can easily bring the pep and joy back into your brunch. This brunch time slushy is the perfect cold drink to start off a weekend of rest and relaxation.
Ingredients for this Brunch Time Mimosa Slush:
– 1 large fresh orange
– 1 cup of fresh peach slices
– 2 cups of ice cubes
– ¼ cup of orange juice
– ½ cup of champagne
How to prepare your Brunch Time Mimosa Slush:
- Peel the orange and slice them into smaller pieces. Set aside an orange peel and slice for garnish.
- Clean and slice one cup worth of fresh peach.
- Combine the orange and fresh peach in the blender for a smooth consistency.
- Add the ice cubes, orange juice and champagne. Make sure that everything is blended properly.
- Pour your Mimosa slush into a champagne glass and garnish with an orange peel.
- Enjoy with your brunch.
Fresh Watermelon Summer Delight
Watermelon is a staple summer fruit. It’s hydrating and sweet, perfect for eating or drinking under the scorching sun. The flavor is understated and light. This recipe is also very easy to follow. Try this fresh watermelon slush with a splash of wine.
Ingredients for this Fresh Watermelon Summer Delight:
– 4 cups of sliced or cubed seedless watermelon
– 1 cup of fresh lemon juice
– 2 tablespoons of sugar
– 1 bottle of white wine
– Fresh mint or lemon slices for garnish
How to make the Fresh Watermelon Summer Delight:
- Freeze the white wine in a plastic container for a few hours to achieve the slush consistency.
- Slice or cube the seedless watermelon.
- Combine 1 cup of lemon juice, 2 tablespoons of sugar, 4 cups of sliced or cubed watermelon in the blender and blend until smooth.
- Add the white wine slush and blend once more.
- Serve in a wine glass and add fresh mint or lemon for the garnish.
Hawaii Pineapple Slush
The Hawaiian experience doesn’t have to be expensive. Sometimes all you need is a blender and a lot of pineapples. This slush recipe is perfect for pineapple lovers and tropical fruit enthusiasts. The freshness of pineapple combined with the kick of the wine is just right to set the summer nights’ mood.
Ingredient for the Hawaii Pineapple Slush:
– 1 bottle of white wine
– 3 cups of frozen pineapple chunks (or 4 cups of fresh pineapple)
– Sliced pineapple for garnish
– Brown sugar for garnish
How to make your own Hawaii Pineapple Slush:
- Blend the frozen pineapple chunks or bits on high until smooth.
- Combine the white wine with the pineapple and blend once more.
- Dampen the sides of your glass of choice and line it with brown sugar.
- Pour your slush into the glass and add a sliced pineapple for the final garnish.
- Serve and enjoy!
Head over to your alcohol distributor and beat the heat with these wine slushies. Each wine slushy screams “Summer!” without breaking the bank. It’s the perfect long weekend drink to kick off the day for rest and relaxation.