We know, St. Patrick’s Day is usually all about beer – but why can’t we celebrate St Paddy’s Day with some wine, too? Forget the green beer and swap it out for some shamrock green wine! We’ve put together this list of delicious St. Patricks Day drinks perfect for a St. Patrick’s Day party.
Wine Cocktail Recipes for Celebrating St. Patrick’s Day
St. Patrick’s Day Shamrock Champagne Cocktail
This green champagne is the perfect wine cocktail for the ultimate a St. Patrick’s Day celebration. It tastes like a sweet, sparkling honey dew champagne that’ll definitely get you nice and buzzed this St. Patty’s Day!
Ingredients for Green Champagne Cocktail:
- Midori Melon Liquer (chilled)
- Dry (Brut) Champagne (Prosecco, Cava or white sparkling wine will work, too!)
- Melon Balls
How to make Green Sparkling Wine
- Pour 1 oz of Midori into a Champagne flute.
- Fill the rest of the glass with on top to fill glass.
- Garnish the glass with a honeydew melon ball and enjoy!
Green Sangria (Sangria Verde) Recipe
Green Sangrias (also known as Sangria Verde) is green cocktail will definitely give you some summer vibes this St. Patrick’s Day. Grab your favourite white wine and some fruit and enjoy this green drink!
Ingredients for Sangria Verde:
- Vino Verde (or any white wine)
- Green Apples
- Cucumber (sliced)
- Green grapes
How to make Green Sangria Cocktail:
- Put 2 oz of Cointreau and wine in a mason jar
- Cut green apples in cubes and mix in mason jar along with sliced cucumber, melon and green grapes
- Refrigerate and let sit for 2-3 hours
- Pour in glasses and serve!
Pinot GREEN-gio Recipe (Green Pinot Grigio)
This is the best green cocktail recipe for Pinot lovers!
Ingredients for Pinot Greenio:
- Pinot Grigio
- Mango Chutney (Mango Juice works, too!)
- Sweet Basil
- Kiwi (Peeled)
How to make Green Pinot Grigio:
- Add Pinot Grigio, 2 tablespoons of Mango Chutney & Sweet Basil in a shaker.
- Shake vigorously until mixed.
- Pour in a glass and garnish with a kiwi and serve!
Happy St. Patrick’s Day!